Sunday, June 26, 2011

Go The &%^%%& To Sleep


I have been itching to read this book since it came out and caused so much tiffyiness. I am not a mom (thank god) and even if I was a parent, how in the heck can anyone see this book and not KNOW it is a spoof, a satire designed for adults.

If you read this, or even looked at the cover and thought it was designed for kids, you need to go to your kids Kindergarten class and learn a few things over.

The book is frankly funny as hell to read. You read it and it is laid out and illustrated like a kids book, but the "F" Bomb is dropped a lot, and I mean A LOT. So if you are offended by the "F" word then do not get it.

Now of course this is not a book for kids, and again honestly it is not my cup of tea for my personal collection, however overall the book is funny, and I have to hand it to the guy it plays on something that got him sales.

Sorry I have to give it an Effin....

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment